The Dubness Awaits The Dubness Awaits

Make it longer

yo if you want to delete your submissions, sign in, then click on the link that says My Account. Scroll down to Audio Portal Options and click on Audio submissions. It has all your song there, you can edit or remove them. By the way you should make this song longer. Try using Fl studio.

cjsnow1 responds:

Thanks.
I'm on a Mac and absolutely Love FL Studio but when I tried using crossover to install it most of the sounds included with the install were broken.

I'd do it on my PC but Windows hates it so I'm forced to use Linux Mint (which isn't bad btw) and it won't work under Wine so I'm forced to use either Audiotool, Linux MM, or GarageBand.

If you could tell me of a good alternative to FL for Mac (preferably free) that'd be great.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Yo i love this

This song is fucking sweet. yo nice. your voice is awesome, i would love to do a song with you.

Infinite Arms (Cover) Infinite Arms (Cover)

Nice

yo nice cover, band of horses is one of my favorite band. but the song a little boring

-:.Someday we'll be gone.:- -:.Someday we'll be gone.:-

sweet

cool

awesome song.

Mark The World Mark The World

peaceful

i like it. it has a nice build up, and good flow. keep it up

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I love it to be described as peaceful. Sweeeettt. Good luck with your trippy music project BTW.

GoldenEye 007 - Watch Menu GoldenEye 007 - Watch Menu

AWESOME

haha this brings back memories. nice job

Ironclover responds:

Thank you very much, I thought It was great the second I gave it Keyboards, it makes a great remix! :D

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

haha nice song.

I like it. trance has never real got me pumped but this song is epic, nice job.
keep em comin.

Wild Birds - MR (Punqed Remix) Wild Birds - MR (Punqed Remix)

Real funky

good song! nice remix

mNl responds:

Thanks alot !

-SR- Energetic Rape -SR- Energetic Rape

awesome

good song but bad singing